- Connect Your Phone to TV for Wireless Connection You can use a wide range of options to connect your phone to the TV without using the wire. This article will help you to learn how to do it without any extra tools. All you need is to spend some time and follow the steps described below.
Is It Possible to Connect to TV Using the Phone?
Yes, it is totally possible. There are numerous techniques that allow you to watch your favorite TV shows on your phone. It does not matter if your phone runs on Android or iOS. Yet, the compatibility may differ based on the model of your... Continue reading
- Meta Offers Helpful Guide for Businesses Meta is trying to make its platforms suitable for marketers as much as possible. They are already losing to TikTok, which is considered to be one of the most popular platforms for ad campaigns. Thus, Meta provides more instructions hoping to attract marketers to the social network.
According to the official statistics, the most engaging way to get to your audience is through video. The most watched format is short videos. Marketers prefer to use such videos to inform clients about new products or services. They can easily connect to the new users who were caught watching their ads.
Videos require not... Continue reading
- Snapchat Filters: 15 Best Titles Ever Snapchat is one of the most creative messaging apps. It has tens of millions of users from all over the world who post creative, funny photos and videos every day. No wonder filters and lenses are trendy here. We’ve picked the top items that blew up Snapchat recently.
1. Neon Horns
Red devil horns have long been a classic. The neon modification allows you to change the shade. Now the horns can be combined with any clothing and background to fit you best.
2. Cartoon 3D Style
With this effect, anyone can turn into a Disney hero. It suits every face type and creates... Continue reading
- Playstation Games May Have Ads More recently, there was news that Microsoft is going to add advertising to its game content, as Sony is now going to do it. According to the Insider news outlet, it could happen as early as this year. True, advertising will appear only in free games for the Japanese platform. With this monetization, Sony wants to motivate developers to create free content. At the same time, it has not yet been decided whether the company will keep part of the income for itself.
Insider notes that the ads will be sold through a private marketplace and will fit into the context... Continue reading
- Snapchat Improves Parental Control Snapchat finally introduces the recently announced parental control features. Now the social media platform doesn’t allow adults to add teenage users to their lists of friends if they haven’t met in real life. But what are the reasons for this change?
After the update, adults can’t add teenagers ages 13-17 years old to their lists of friends via the Quick Add section to ensure that adults don’t try to connect with teenagers they don’t really know. The reason for the update is not a secret too. Snapchat says that the change is called to fight drug dealers who use Snapchat... Continue reading
- Action Mobile Games Revenue Growth Jumps The recent mobile gaming industry report by Sensor Tower indicates an almost 70% surge in action mobile games player spending over 2021. Total spendings in action mobile games during 2021 reached more than $966 million. The most popular sub-genre was “Open World Adventure,” and it grossed over $418 million in player spending. It means that the spending grew over 3,5 times higher than they were in 2020. Such a surge is due to the release of Genshin Impact and the emergence of similar new titles by popular developers.
The growth of the action genre on mobile looks even more impressive... Continue reading
- They All Leave Xbox Game Pass! The time has come to take stock of January as it was a great month for all Xbox Game Pass subscribers. Microsoft was very generous when adding Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, Outer Worlds, and Spelunky 2 to the list. Nine more big titles are coming to Game Pass on January 31, but 4 titles are also leaving the platform the same day.
The list of January leavers includes:
Nowhere Prophet – a roguelike game with deck-building mechanics by Sharkbomb Studios;
Cyber Shadow – a classic side-scrolling platformer shooter with 8-bit style graphics by Mechanical Head Studios;
Xeno Crisis – a retro-styled isometric arena shooter by Bitmap... Continue reading
- Is Twitch About Games Only? It is considered so, but there are other stream topics, from sports to animals. Most twitchers, though, are interested in games. Twitch has the ambition to become the most versatile streaming service, but it’s still on the way. Games, of course, are different too – you know.
Are There Strangers? Dangerous Persons?
Yes, there are chats where users can talk to other users, both in public and in private. Chats cannot be turned off, though can be filtered. In general, street safety rules (don’t talk to strangers, don’t tell too much, call adults when in danger…) apply on Twitch as well. Teaching... Continue reading
- How to Choose the Best Devices to Use with Google Home Google Home is slowly making its way into millions of houses and apartments. It’s so seductive to control your lights, vents, curtains, vacuums, and whatever with voice commands, with just one device to rule them all. It may be your phone or a specialized home speaker, or a dedicated tablet. But, well, if you have an Android phone, you can control your smart devices from it. The problem is how to choose the best devices for Google Home integration.
Best in the Nest
Compatibility is the key. Though all the certified devices are supposed to be compatible with Google Home, things get... Continue reading
- What's New about TikTok in 2021 If you still think TikTok is a network where schoolgirls show how they awkwardly dance to this year’s pop tunes, you need to refresh your view. Now, TikTok is a social phenomenon, a network that becomes more and more attractive for watchers and content makers, for private persons, small businesses, and major brands alike. It is mostly possible due to its features that make TikTok attractive for hundreds of millions.
TikTok for eCommerce
It’s probably what revolutionized the network when the money showed in. TikTok made a platform for integrating e-commerce and content, with an incredible selection of analytic tools. A seller... Continue reading
- 5 Best Games Similar to Call of Duty To expand their customer base, Activision sends developers out to create games similar to other established and popular games. This is done to create a wide variety of games for a wide variety of people. One of Activision's newest creations is "Call of Duty: Ghosts," similar to their well-known game "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3."
Since there are so many games that are similar to Call of Duty, I will pick the top five that are similar.
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is a team-based, first-person shooter game to destroy the opposing team's intelligence. It features nine different player classes, each... Continue reading
- Among Us: Beginner's Guide and Tutorial Among Us is a first-person survival game that is played from the perspective of a group of survivors. The main protagonist is a nameless man. The player must guide the unnamed protagonist and his group of survivors through a post-apocalyptic world full of zombies and other hazards. Throughout the game, the player must make daring decisions and take action as the story unfolds. Decisions such as who to trust, who to send out into the world, and who to save from the brink of death can sometimes have fatal consequences. The player must also manage the group's resources to ensure... Continue reading