- Overwatch 2 Lets Players with Prepaid Phone Numbers Try the Game The recent decision by Activision Blizzard management to require a postpaid number was primarily intended to protect the community from scammers. Meanwhile, it was not well thought out and prevented people from going online, as a result, new players could not try the game, which means that the influx of new people has decreased significantly. As a result, the latest patch attempted to fix all that and is already live.
If we look back, Overwatch 2 Early Access was scheduled for October 4th, and in anticipation of this event, the developer company introduced a number of measures designed to combat fraud,... Continue reading
- Google Is Updating Its Home Page with the Lens Search Feature Google has had the classic home page layout for a while now, but there are some changes that are taking place at the moment. With the most recent update, users will be able to use the image recognition technology by accessing it right from the home page of the popular search engine.
It is obvious that the Lens feature has been a priority of Google for a long time. The team of Google introduced this function in Chrome and it can also be accessed if you use Google Photos. Now, the button in the form of a lens will be located... Continue reading
- Do You Use Roblox Project Slayer Codes? You Definitely Should Project Slayer has been a go-to game for numerous players, as it has been both highly entertaining and action-packed. The game has been inspired by the Demon Slayer anime, it allows you to either save humanity or become a Demon. There are plenty of codes that can be used in the game to make it even more enjoyable and their number increases each month.
Project Slayer is one of those games that is ideal for players who want to play around with codes. One of the ways you can get them is by going to the official Discover server of the... Continue reading
- New Minecraft Games Were Announced Already at the end of this year, users will be able to try out two new Minecraft board games. Ravensburger, the developer of the famous game, released the announcement of two upcoming universe projects called Heroes of the Village and Portal Dash.
Minecraft: Portal Dash is a cooperative game in which players will need to team up in order to rescue from the Nether dimension. In the process of finding a winning strategy, you will have many battles, as well as mining for blocks and finding equipment. Younger audiences will be thrilled with Minecraft: Heroes of the Village, where you have... Continue reading
- More Creators on YouTube Will Have Access to Shoppable Links Live commerce is becoming an increasingly promising area. China has become one of the pioneers in this niche, its audience responds to purchases with much more enthusiasm right during the streams. The western audience is still cool about this type of shopping. However, the example of China and its $180 billion in live shopping revenue is forcing companies to redouble their efforts to reach audiences in other countries.
YouTube is doing everything possible for its part to provide comfortable conditions for the development of this type of sales for its users. In this regard, all participants in the affiliate program by... Continue reading
- A New Promotional Video from Nintendo Has Become the Basis for a Number of Theories The recently held Nintendo Live event sparked a heated debate among fans about upcoming updates to their favorite game. The event took place in Japan, and a nice novelty was an ad featuring Tears of the Kingdom from The Legend of Zelda series. After watching the promo video, the audience had many theories about what will await the players in the Breath of the Wild. The statue in the video attracted particular attention as it depicts Link pulling forward with a hand that emits light, and this hand has generated a number of speculations. And the statue itself looks very... Continue reading
- Instagram Has Expanded Access to the Function of Adding Multiple Links to the Bio The feature to add multiple links to user bios has been available in testing mode for a limited number of users for some time now. This option is made in order to improve the business potential of the application. Previously, the new feature was available to a very small audience, but after the latest update, a much larger number of users can try it out.
The main changes affected not only the functionality but also the interface. Now in the profile links section, there is a special indicator "and 2 more", which allows you to list additional 2 links. After clicking... Continue reading
- Google Search for Travel Enables Instant Result Return for Train Tickets For those often traveling by trains, Google search has a nice surprise. If you do your googling now in search of the perfect route between two destinations, Google will offer you train routes, with not just schedules, but prices as well. It will also make purchasing tickets much easier, rendering numerous aggregators useless… Not throughout the world, though.
Google has been offering advanced options when you searched for a flight between two airports, and this has become familiar to frequent travelers. Now, it offers a similar option for those who prefers to travel by train… or just would like to consider... Continue reading
- Super Thanks! YouTube Tests Another Way for Creators to Earn on Shorts No matter how great video hosting platform features are, in the end it’s all about creators. To keep them motivated, YouTube implements a new form of monetization for those publishing their videos on YouTube Shorts. Soon, the creators will be able to receive Super Thanks from their grateful viewers, which will in return be able to see their comments in-stream.
This program will come as an addition to ad monetization which is also keeping video creators active on YouTube Shorts. Unlike ad monetization that goes through Google, though, Super Thanks is supposed to be the way for subscribers and viewers to... Continue reading
- Epic Games Store Introduces Sections for Most Played and Most Wishlisted Games If you search for something to play on the Epic Store but cannot choose, the Discover section has become now even more useful. Along with the regular ratings, Epic has introduced two more tabs: “Most Played” and “Top Upcoming Wishlisted”. Among these, you will easier find what to play today or in a month or two.
The new sections are both located in the “Discover” tab of the store. Scroll down past “Games on Sale” and “Free Games”. The page under them is split vertically into three sections, the first of them being “Top Sellers”, and then “Most Played” and “Top... Continue reading
- Lucky Luna: Netflix Launches a New Game without an Announcement When Netflix adds a new show or movie that may be of interest to you, it sends you a notification. Unlike that, a new game Netflix recently added went without any advertising. But it doesn’t mean Lucky Luna is not worth your attention. On the contrary, it’s one of the shiniest gems in the collection where Netflix has 27 mobile games by now.
It’s an adventure platformer developed by Snowman and Nacho B., inspired by a Japanese folktale. The pixelated style embraces Oriental-style visuals and reminds of the Golden Age of videogames. It features the simplest controls one can imagine: your... Continue reading
- Minecraft Legends: Blending Strategy with Action, Remaining Minecraft Mojang officially announces a new Minecraft game. The newcomer in the franchise will combine the familiar Minecraft style with strategy and action. It already sounds interesting to put even one of these elements into the familiar voxel environment. But it’s promising even more fun to see these genres combined.
The trailer that was released on June 12 gives us the first glance at the upcoming game. But it’s the more recent Minecraft Legends: Fiery Foes (August 25) that shows the upcoming game in all its glory. Impressive battles with numerous troops, fires and shining portals, enormous battlefields and fast-paced action are... Continue reading