Resident Evil Village is a first-person survival horror game and the sequel to Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (2017). In the game, players control Ethan Winters, who is searching for his kidnapped daughter.
Resident Evil Village
- Jul 10, 2021
The gameplay is more action-oriented than its predecessor. The game consists of five chapters, each consisting of an open area with a number of difficulties and side quests. Ethan Winters can carry up to three weapons. The player can also drive a jeep and fly a plane. The player can also craft items, such as Molotov cocktails, first-aid kits, and ammunition. The game is more action oriented than Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. There are also many puzzles and bosses in the game.
The graphics are designed to be "more photorealistic", and the game includes dynamic lighting. The game has more detailed graphics than the other games in the series. The graphics are also optimized for the PlayStation 5.
Information about replayability
The game has a multiplayer mode, which makes it more enjoyable to play.
It's the best Resident Evil game I've ever played. I liked this game so much, that I played it for 8 hours straight. It's a great game, but it does have some cons. It's a good game to play with friends, because it has a multiplayer mode. I hope you enjoyed this review. See you next time!
- It has great graphics
- There are many items to craft
- The game has a variety of difficulties and side quests
- The game includes a multiplayer mode
- The game is more action-oriented
- The game has a great setting
- The game has good replay value
- The game has bad puzzles
- The player has less freedom than in the original Resident Evil 7
- There is less blood than in Resident Evil 7
- The game is somewhat repetitive
- Parts of the game are hard to control