Cisco Webex Meetings is an application by Cisco Systems, Inc.. Cisco Webex Meetings was first published on March 18, 2021. Cisco Webex Meetings is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Cisco Webex Meetings requires . The most current version is 40.4.1 Before downloading Cisco We...
Cisco Webex Meetings Review
Cisco Webex Meetings is an application created by Cisco Systems, Inc.. Cisco Webex Meetings was first published on March 18, 2021. It is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Cisco Webex Meetings requires . The most current version is 40.4.1 Before downloading Cisco Webex Meetings consider content rating:
Cisco Webex Meetings requires 47M of free space on your device.
Don’t let being away from the office slow your business down. Experience engaging, productive meetings from wherever you are.
Cisco Webex Meetings delivers over 6 billion meetings per month, offering industry-leading video and audio conferencing with sharing, chat, and more. Experience why more people use Webex Meetings than all other meeting vendors combined.
• Join and present from any meeting, event, or training session
• Hands-free voice commands with Google Assistant and Google Home Hub
• Seamless joining directly from your calendar or customizable widget
• Schedule meetings or playback recordings directly from your app
• Customizable video layouts
• Share your screen to everyone
Want to learn more? See https://help.webex.com/article/nowvmhw.
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/webex
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CiscoCollab
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco Webex services. Cisco Webex may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What's New in Version 40.4.1?
• Additional language support (Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian)
• Google Assistant and Google Home scheduler voice command support
• Webex Training breakout session support in VoIP Only sessions
• Smart Meeting improvement – low battery detection
• Usability improvements
• Bug fixes
Old information to be transferred to Collabhelp Usage Guide
Android OS 5.0+
Dual-core CPU is required for video.
Webex service is not available in all countries. See www.webex.com for information.